who is charlie chortle?

My photo
452 pragtishana alley, vlertomia, Afghanistan
hi, my name's charlie chortle and this is my blog. it covers my trials and tribulations of gaining and losing employment. some call it freelancing but i call it downright insane. so get down with this here mo fo blog and get to it with me. y'all know w'sayin' dawg! and just for the record, although my mailing address is in afghanistan, i'm from czechoslovakia, where i was once a children's television star. i am currently more widely known for my scientific research on the sex life of pre-pubescent penguins and the ramifications it has on global warming. read on!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

guess what..charlie's off again to prague

it seems that i violated my czechoslovakian children's television contract. hell, i gave up children's television years ago. how dare they try to get another piece of me. evidently they got wind of my huge breakthrough into film with my "shanghai shenanigans". it must have been in the slavic version of the hollywood reporter or something. well don't you worry ms. brataslava 1972. (aka my czechoslovakian producer) i have the greasiest, sleaziest, most vile and corrupt, pig nosed, hog breathed lawyer on earth, and you're going down! she did add that they would drop the case if i were to come back to czechoslovakia and do a few 3-5 minute comedic educational interstitials for the children. i know her few - by the time we're done, i'll have done 422 bits and i told her i lost my slavic vocabulary. and she said "we're all learning english now and that's why we want you back" and i said "you know i went back to school for animal husbandry and i'm a writer now and i'm trying to get work doing scientific writing", and she's all over me saying things like "you'll never be a writer, and everyone knows you're an action hero now and the children reeeeeeealy need you" and so on and so forth. so i replied "like, why the freaking law suit" and she said "i'm a producer, i do what i have to do, to get the job done". and i said "make me executive producer and i'm only doing 25 interstitials!" and she said "okay". so i'm off to prague. i do kind of miss it. see you later usa - i'm leaving on yet another journey! perhaps sharlene would like to join me. that would certainly bend ms. bratislava right out of shape. i'll expense her plane ticket and our hotel room because i'm executive producer now. excuse me while i call the ever delightful, sharlene shontelle, my co-star in "shanghai shenanigans", soon to be released worldwide on epiglotis pictures.

No comments: