who is charlie chortle?

My photo
452 pragtishana alley, vlertomia, Afghanistan
hi, my name's charlie chortle and this is my blog. it covers my trials and tribulations of gaining and losing employment. some call it freelancing but i call it downright insane. so get down with this here mo fo blog and get to it with me. y'all know w'sayin' dawg! and just for the record, although my mailing address is in afghanistan, i'm from czechoslovakia, where i was once a children's television star. i am currently more widely known for my scientific research on the sex life of pre-pubescent penguins and the ramifications it has on global warming. read on!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

charlie chortle returns from shanghai

hello all my fans and friends. sorry i've been away so long, but after i was whisked away by who i thought was my literary agent, i ended up in shanghai filming one of the most incredible spy thriller comedies, ever produced, starring yours truly. bet you never thought i had it in me to be an action hero, but once the film is out, you'll see. it's in my contract not to discuss it until it's european release, so i'm sworn to secrecy, but believe me - it is outrageous fun!! so now that i have money, i can sit back and chill a while. i can get back to writing about my favorite topics...the sex life of pre pubescent antarctic penguins or the effects of nuclear disasters on planarian worms or why people eat gravel. the world is my oyster and i am about to bread it and deep fry it, or maybe i'll just eat it raw! that's it - i'll eat this world raw because there's a lot of it and i would need a pretty large deep fryer to cook it.... hold on a second, my cell phone is ringing.

listen, i gotta go - it's that czechoslovakian producer. i don't know what she wants, but it better be good.....later!

1 comment:

velveeta said...

You may think it is all very glamorous to go jetting about the world with Sharlene, Charles Chortle, but never forget about the girl who pines at home for you. That's right, you heart breaker. Next time you order a superfrothy hot kefir with acai boost, remember the first time your eyes met those of the most experienced drink technician in the entire Guzzler's chain of liquid pleasure emporiums, and how she served it up just for you.